Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Seeking recruitment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gromhan
Apprentice Wizard

Seeking recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Seeking recruitment   Seeking recruitment Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:43 pm

Hello everyone, my MTGO handle is Gromhan, but my name is Ben and Im currently 27. Been playing Magic off and on throught my life since Revised and Ice age was considered new. I have never really got deep into the game simply because I have never really had many people to play with. I picked up PDC the day I heard about it and have not looked back. I constantly try to create new decks and bang my head against my desk when Harry beats me (nearly every time) but I keep trying. I hope you will consider my application because it gets lonely playing just Harry, and he lives halfway around the world!
Back to top Go down
Mr Moto
Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Seeking recruitment   Seeking recruitment Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:01 pm

Sounds fun. You can play me anytime. Welcome aboard! (if Andy lets you...) Please, Andy dont say No again...We need more friends....No, no, not the cane!....*phew* I need sleep even more Smile See you online
Back to top Go down
wildman4420
Captain
Captain
wildman4420

PostSubject: Re: Seeking recruitment   Seeking recruitment Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:25 pm

Hi Ben,
Nice to see you in the clan Very Happy and i hope you enjoy being a member, you arrived just in time to enjoy the pleasure of our new league (whatever block it happens to be Smile
So let me follow Mr Moto and welcome you to common sense
Very Happy See you around clanmate Smile
Regards
Harry
Back to top Go down
andymc1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seeking recruitment   Seeking recruitment Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:41 am

lol moto pirat

Welcome Gromhan!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://commonsense.forum.st
Mooncalf
Master Sorcerer
Mooncalf

PostSubject: Re: Seeking recruitment   Seeking recruitment Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:42 am

Welcome Gronham!

I'll look you up for some games Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking recruitment   Seeking recruitment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking recruitment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Common Sense :: The Clan Hall :: New Members-
Jump to: