Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

New Member - mrpiddlex

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrpiddlex
Apprentice Wizard

New Member - mrpiddlex Empty
PostSubject: New Member - mrpiddlex   New Member - mrpiddlex Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Howdy folks!

I am a longtime player on MTGO and a new player to the Pauper format. I have been fooling around with it a bit but really want to focus more on the competitive side and really wanted a clan for feedback/advice/playtesting. I looked hard to find a pauper clan and here you folks are! I hope you guys won't mind another curious deckbuilder.

This format seems like a lot of fun and deep, and I'm tired of not knowing anyone else that is into Pauper. I am also new to clans, but will definitely throw in my weight when needed to help anyone out.

Best,
mrpiddlex
Back to top Go down
wildman4420
Captain
Captain
wildman4420

PostSubject: Re: New Member - mrpiddlex   New Member - mrpiddlex Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:22 am

Hi Mate.
I would have sent you an invitation to join but you will have to leave your current clan first ( go to the community page on your mtgo client and select clans and you will see a button saying leave clan click on that and you will then be free to join us Very Happy
Regards
Harry
Back to top Go down
mrpiddlex
Apprentice Wizard

PostSubject: So that's how it works   New Member - mrpiddlex Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:30 am

Ok, thanks for letting me know. As I said, I'm really new to clans and was unaware you can only be in one at a time. I will have dropped by the time you read this so definitely give me another invite when you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member - mrpiddlex   New Member - mrpiddlex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member - mrpiddlex
Page 1 of 1