Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

wednesday update - Size limits removed from clans!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JMason
Admin
Admin

wednesday update - Size limits removed from clans! Empty
PostSubject: wednesday update - Size limits removed from clans!   wednesday update - Size limits removed from clans! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:11 am

I was just browsing through the wednesday announcements on the mothership and I spotted that size limitations have been removed from clans!

This has a profound impact on common sense. Starting immediately we need to migrate everyone out of the cs2 section. Everyone in CS2 needs to contact Andymc1 as soon as possible to receive an invite into the main clan. We can also get rid of the cs channel and simply use clan chat.
Back to top Go down
andymc1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: wednesday update - Size limits removed from clans!   wednesday update - Size limits removed from clans! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:15 am

Great news! I think it'll be much quicker if i pass the powers to wildman until i get more time online. So anyone in cs2 must contact wildman4420 to be switched.
Back to top Go down
https://commonsense.forum.st
JMason
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: wednesday update - Size limits removed from clans!   wednesday update - Size limits removed from clans! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:55 am

Reorganisation
If you're in Common Sense 2 please drop from the clan and ask wildman4420 for your invite to the main clan, Common Sense. I want to draw a line under this soon, so in around a weeks time I will kick all remaining members. Anyone who has been kicked will still be welcomed into the main clan.
Back to top Go down
JMason
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: wednesday update - Size limits removed from clans!   wednesday update - Size limits removed from clans! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:48 am

Common Sense 2 was dissolved last night after I kicked the remaining 16 members, and left the clan. RIP CS2. Anyone who has been kicked is welcome to rejoin Common Sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wednesday update - Size limits removed from clans!   wednesday update - Size limits removed from clans! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wednesday update - Size limits removed from clans!
Page 1 of 1