Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Classic PDC tourney EURO FRIENDLY!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TolarianScientist
Apprentice Wizard
TolarianScientist

Classic PDC tourney EURO FRIENDLY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Classic PDC tourney EURO FRIENDLY!!!!   Classic PDC tourney EURO FRIENDLY!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:29 am

YEEEAAAASSSS finally my fav format at my fav time:) http://forums.pdcmagic.com/viewtopic.php?t=3371 (registration on saturday at 4pm gmt, starting at 5gmt, possibly ending in 3 hours, so evening free, looks pretty neat:))

but wait, it is not "exactly" my format, since it is classic "tribal", decks must have at least 20 cards of one tribe (goblins, fae, beast, elephants, etc) and no sideboard.

Is there an hidden part of the forum for secret deckbuilding:)? Well, I proudly support opensource anyway, so I think I will spare my gobbos list. (I don't like goblins in classic, but I think in tribal they can have a word)

1cc
4 mogg conscripts
4 gobolin cohort
4 goblin sledder
2 mogg raider
4 mogg fanatic
4 intimidator initiate
4 lightning bolt
4 spark elemental

2cc
4 mogg flunkies
4 goblin lookout
3 sparksmith

3cc+
4 fireblast

15 mountains

cards to toy around:
dragon fodder, hissing iguanar, riets of initiation, song of blood

I for sure expect MBC-rats (ravenous, crypt, chittering, okina gang, ..I mean.. mbc)
and elves. I suspect faerie can have a decent build too. I chose goblins because they have t4 kill built in, like..period.

Thoughts?
Will you participate?

also rg cats doesn't look bad at all... >___>
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodgamegarrison.altervista.org
JMason
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Classic PDC tourney EURO FRIENDLY!!!!   Classic PDC tourney EURO FRIENDLY!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:26 am

I don't expect I'll be free to play.
There's a few things I'd say regarding your list.
The Mogg Conscripts and Goblin Cohort have severe drawbacks, and don't combo with dragon fodder (or empty the warrens), so if you don't manage to play a creature then they don't attack.
Now I know you have 36 creatures in your deck, so that's unlikely, but that brings me to another point, you only need 20 creatures for tribal, and you could be ignoring some good burn spells by haveing surplus creatures.

I'd definitely use Mogg War Marshal. You als ohave room for a package of on eot 2 empty the warrens (particularly if you went the skirk prospector route) and 2-3 goblin war strike. I think I'm right in saying there's no sb in tribal, so you probably won't face circle of prot red, but a singleton flaring pain might be useful.
Back to top Go down
Mooncalf
Master Sorcerer
Mooncalf

PostSubject: Re: Classic PDC tourney EURO FRIENDLY!!!!   Classic PDC tourney EURO FRIENDLY!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:58 am

mmmh slivers? we banned them at our own tribal league because we thought if we didnt, every single member would play slivers Smile

elves did pretty good for me that league. i played a few matches with UR illusions and mono-u illusions (we got a pretty nice new illusion in m10).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic PDC tourney EURO FRIENDLY!!!!   Classic PDC tourney EURO FRIENDLY!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic PDC tourney EURO FRIENDLY!!!!
Page 1 of 1