Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Leaving the Clan.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisMH77
Master Wizard

Leaving the Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the Clan.   Leaving the Clan. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:17 am

Hello everyone. It is with a heavy heart that I will be leaving the clan. I had multiple years of fun being in this clan and had very good experiences with a lot of the clan members and made a lot of friends through the clan. Unfortunately I no longer play any form of Pauper and being the Captain of a Pauper clan just does not feel right to me. I will be turning over the clan captain title to JMason until he decides who it should be. I hope that all of you will keep in touch even tho I will not be in the clan. I have a lot of you on my buddy list and will keep in contact when I see you on. Its been great and I wish all of you the best. Thanks for all the good times Smile

ChrisMH77
Back to top Go down
JMason
Admin
Admin

Leaving the Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Clan.   Leaving the Clan. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Chris, thanks for all your good work and support, it's always been a pleasure to know and chat to you. I know I'm not the captain type, so I'll just keep this safe until a more captainy person puts themselves forward.
Back to top Go down

Leaving the Clan.
Page 1 of 1