Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

MPDC 11 World Champs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperfield
Young Wizard
Copperfield

MPDC 11 World Champs Empty
PostSubject: MPDC 11 World Champs   MPDC 11 World Champs Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:57 pm

This is month-old news by now and I wasn't quite active in clan play yet, but since I didn't gloat in public on the pdc site, I figure I'll do it here:

I, Copperfield (Cabel in game, Colin by name) won the MPDC 11 Worlds Championship on 21 Feburary 2011 with my original Four Color Allies deck without losing a single match. It was my first tournament win of my Magic playing life and I did it while listening to Led Zeppelin, my favorite band, and drinking Bombay Sapphire, my favorite spirit.

So...wahoo!

And wahoo! for victorBike, too. He reached the Top 4 that night with 4CC, so fully half the Top 4 was represented by our clan. Rock on!
Back to top Go down
JMason
Admin
Admin

MPDC 11 World Champs Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPDC 11 World Champs   MPDC 11 World Champs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:37 am

That is awesome. I've still to bag a first place in mpdc. And good choice of music too, Zep are my fave band too (I was lucky enough to hear them play live at Knebworth '79).
Back to top Go down

MPDC 11 World Champs
Page 1 of 1