Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Hello, I would like to join up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Empty_One
Apprentice Wizard

Hello, I would like to join up Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I would like to join up   Hello, I would like to join up Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:53 pm

I've been on MTGO for a few years, but ever since leagues went away, I find myself not playing anymore. Saw the mention of this clan on PDC Magic, and thought I would give it a shot. So, if someone could shoot me an invite if they see me online, that would be great. Very Happy

I am open to playing anything I can get a decent deck for. However I am very rusty. What are some easier to pilot decks in each of the PDC formats? I'm not sure where to begin looking.
Back to top Go down
JMason
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join up   Hello, I would like to join up Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:57 pm

Welcome to the clan.
The current league is standard, and I think you might find that RG aggro, strixy or a rwu called stars 'n' bars might be some possible decks to consider. PDCMagic has a great deck reference where you'll find all the recent top 8 decks listed.
Back to top Go down
wildman4420
Captain
Captain
wildman4420

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join up   Hello, I would like to join up Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:10 pm

Hi and welcome to commonsense Very Happy As John said there are lots of decks listed on Pdcmagic.com and its generally just a matter of finding a deck archetype that suits your way of playing. If you ever need some playtesting or just to chat look me up online my name is the same as listed in this post. Very Happy
Regards
Harry
PS :- Unfortunately with the clan having grown so large that it is split into 2 parts the easy way ( listing of people in my clan window ) won't always find you the other members of the clan if u have the time open up the clan membership listing and copy the names of the other part of the clan into your buddies listing that way you will find even more people online to play against Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I would like to join up   Hello, I would like to join up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I would like to join up
Page 1 of 1