Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Somebody said I should join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BcDed

Somebody said I should join Empty
PostSubject: Somebody said I should join   Somebody said I should join Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:01 am

I played a few games with Jimmus, he told me about all the cool stuff that you guys do here, like virtual drafts, and I've kind of wanted to get more into pauper, like maybe play in the tourneys eventually. I have a small card pool but am trying to acquire the stuff I need to make fun and decently competitive decks. I'd like to get into standard pauper, the lower number of cards and increased importance of things like card advantage suit me well. I was also told that you guys do virtual drafts with just commons which sounds awesome to me. I hope you guys let me in. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jimmus
Master Wizard
Jimmus

PostSubject: Re: Somebody said I should join   Somebody said I should join Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:11 am

Hey Dude,

Cheers for signing up, I really enjoyed out games earlier, you've got a lot of skill for a new player Smile

Hopefully Wildman will see your post soon and do the honours.

JMason is currently working on getting the 2011 league season organised, you can have a read here if you like Season 2011

Looking forward to future games.

Jimmus
Back to top Go down
http://www.jimeyre.info
BcDed
Apprentice Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Somebody said I should join   Somebody said I should join Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:11 am

Thanks for the invite, and thanks for the suggestion jimmus. One thing I must tell you all is that when school starts up sometimes I get busy and can't play games, but I hopefully will be able to get on about once a week or so.
Back to top Go down
Jimmus
Master Wizard
Jimmus

PostSubject: Re: Somebody said I should join   Somebody said I should join Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:13 am

I think JM is planning to extend league rounds to run for 6 weeks so that should give you enough time to play some games Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.jimeyre.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somebody said I should join   Somebody said I should join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somebody said I should join
Page 1 of 1