Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Join our league

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JMason
Admin
Admin

Join our league Empty
PostSubject: Join our league   Join our league Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:39 am

By now you’ll all have read Timmy’s message appealing for more involvement in clan activities. The alphabet league is still running, and it’s not too late to join. If you’re undecided about joining then please do, it’s really a very exciting format with some surprising things about it.

Surprise number one: just playing the best deck might not win you the league. Due to bonus points you can get ahead of other players. With my letter C deck if I win 8 matches I will have 16 points. Right now Wildman with his letter K deck has won 4, lost 4 and is on 17 points. That’s right, with a 50% win rate he’s ahead of someone on 100% wins without bonuses!

Surprise number two: decks are really competitive. Even the letter K which is supposed to be weak and gets a bonus. It’s got 1 drops with suspend, flankers, and Kaervek’s torch for a finisher. Other decks based off busted cards can do well too, Crypt Rats and Sprout Swarm for instance. I hear the mountain deck is better than expected.

If you can’t be in this league then join the next. That will be a Standard format league. With 50 people in our clan we surely can get at least 20 interested in playing the most popular format in pauper. If you don’t like what’s on offer then let Timmy know what clan events you would like.
Back to top Go down
Mr Moto
Wizard

Join our league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join our league   Join our league Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:24 pm

Hi all.
Its been a while since I've been in a clan tourney, but I'm hoping to get back with the next one - standard is fun, and I think Alara Reborn will be online at that time.....
Feel free to ask me for a game if you see me online Smile
Back to top Go down

Join our league
Page 1 of 1