Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

New member - Dedication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dedica

New member - Dedication Empty
PostSubject: New member - Dedication   New member - Dedication Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:50 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm a college student that works full time at a 9-5 desk job and got hooked on magic about a month ago after watching my friends play. The game lost somewhat of it's appeal to me when I found out that one has to spend about a semesters tuition on a deck to be competitive. Although I still do play with my friends in home games.

I then managed to stumble upon this format known as pauper and found out that playing competitive doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I'd love to join this clan and play with others/dicuss strategies/etc.

Special thanks to necrosavant for taking the time to walk me through everything and giving very concise and informative advice.
Back to top Go down
JMason
Admin
Admin

New member - Dedication Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member - Dedication   New member - Dedication Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:01 am

Hi and welcome. If nobody is chatting in the clan room don't be afraid to start a conversation, there's always someone willing to shoot the breeze.
Back to top Go down

New member - Dedication
Page 1 of 1