Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Tournaments Officer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JMason
Admin
Admin

Tournaments Officer Empty
PostSubject: Tournaments Officer   Tournaments Officer Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:37 am

Did you know our clan is active and successful in tournaments? It's not surprising if you didn't know that, because we don't publicise it or support it very well. I recently added a play testing forum where there is a space to find a play tester, and to see an up to date deck guantlet. There is so much more the clan could be doing to help our members win tournaments, deck clinics, sideboard strategy, article writing, a better trophy room to show off our achievements, etc.

I am taking applications from members interested in being responsible for this area. The successful candidate will be a frequent mtgo user with plenty of spare time who has ideally been in the clan for at least a year. The role involves keeping current knowlege of metagames in all pauper formats and major tournaments, and will require some forum skills.
Back to top Go down
NecroSavant543
Master Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Tournaments Officer   Tournaments Officer Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:29 pm

This is a cool idea. It certainly would be nice for more people to get involved on this forum. This clan has alot of potential. But I'm just preaching to the choir.
Back to top Go down
JMason
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tournaments Officer   Tournaments Officer Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:04 am

Just letting you know that this post is still open. I know many of you regularly play in pdc and pe events, so why not share some of your accumulated knowlege with the clan. It's very sad to lose pleyers of the calibre of Moromete from our clan because he could never get other clan members to participate in playtesting or deckbuilding discussions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournaments Officer   Tournaments Officer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournaments Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Common Sense :: The Clan Hall :: Announcements-
Jump to: