Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard

Go down 
+4
Izzet Guildmage
mfmage
wildman4420
JMason
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JMason
Admin
Admin

Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard Empty
PostSubject: Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard   Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:36 pm

Reminder, the minimum entry fee for league 2.5 Standard is NO tix, zero, zilch, nada!

I would like to make a personal appeal that every player should donate at least 1tix to the prize fund to provide an incentive for competitive play.

Please reply to this post if you are entering the round, and pay tix to JMason, Timmyhill or wildman4420.

THESE PLAYERS HAVE ENTERED:
adherenttaking the no tix entry option
amarpaid 1tix to jmason
ecupiratefan69 not paid
Empty_Onenot paid yet
Finwe_de_Van paid 1 tix to jm
JMason paid 1 tix to timmy (rolled over payout from league 2.4)
levmawr paid 1 tix to wildman4420, handed to jmason
maddog4000012not paid (waiting for payout from round 2.4 ;-)
mfmagepaid 1 tix to JM
mr motopaid 1 tix to jm
mooncalf paid 1 tix to jm
morometepaid 1 tix to jm
PiDavetaking the no tix entry option - might change his mind
plamablobpaid 1 tix to jm
Snowstorm paid 1 tix to jm
StealthBadgernot paid
tstaufferpaid 1tix to jm
timmyhill
Wildman4420 paid 2 tix to JMason

note: 12 tix paid to jm have now been transferred to timmyhill

Last edited by JMason on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:05 am; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down
wildman4420
Captain
Captain
wildman4420

PostSubject: Re: Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard   Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:59 pm

i'll pay You a couple of tix entry fee to get the ball rolling and stop me wasting them on the new M10 cards when they come out ( less tix to spend i'll probably buy the cards more selectively !! Smile
Back to top Go down
mfmage
Apprentice Wizard

PostSubject: I would like to join   Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:54 pm

Im in! Smile

ill send a tix tomorrow when i get online Smile i know it already started, but i was wondering how to find out who I should play against? is there a list up yet? or too few ppl in it atm?
Back to top Go down
JMason
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard   Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:13 am

mfmage wrote:
Im in! Smile

ill send a tix tomorrow when i get online Smile i know it already started, but i was wondering how to find out who I should play against? is there a list up yet? or too few ppl in it atm?
Thanks mfmage. Yes, the top post in this thread has the list of players entered, and we just started the league today so the list isn't very big yet. I expect we'll get a lot more names over the next couple of days.
You can play anyone in the league twice at any time convenient to yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Izzet Guildmage
Wizard
Izzet Guildmage

PostSubject: Re: Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard   Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:26 pm

ehh.. did u all get the rewards from the last league? or is there any result page for the classic league? didnt find any. but of course i would join the next league Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JMason
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard   Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:23 pm

Izzet Guildmage wrote:
ehh.. did u all get the rewards from the last league? or is there any result page for the classic league? didnt find any. but of course i would join the next league Very Happy
We're waiting for Timmyhill to get back from vacation to calculate the results from the last league. I'll enter you in the new league and we can sort out the tix later.
jm
Back to top Go down
StealthBadger
Apprentice Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard   Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:03 am

I'll join! Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard 791645 And i guess I'll give somebody a ticket at some point.
Back to top Go down
Mr Moto
Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard   Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:45 pm

I'll join too please Smile
Back to top Go down
wildman4420
Captain
Captain
wildman4420

PostSubject: Re: Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard   Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:35 pm

levmawr paid 1 tix to wildman4420
Back to top Go down
timmyhill

PostSubject: Re: Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard   Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:23 am

sorry i've been missing lately just got too busy but i have the prizes from last round and i should be ready to play this week
Back to top Go down
http://www.inventivewoodworks.com
Empty_One
Apprentice Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard   Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Promise I'll play sooner or later. Caught a Virus last week, and it made my hands swell, so, I couldn't use the computer. Now, I'm good for about 10 minutes without pain, but that isn't long enough. Smile
Back to top Go down
Izzet Guildmage
Wizard
Izzet Guildmage

PostSubject: Re: Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard   Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:59 pm

please remove me from the list for the std league. i dont even have build a std deck yet

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard   Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Players entered in Round 2.5 Standard
Page 1 of 1