Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Yep, another new one

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SardofKC
Young Wizard
SardofKC

Yep, another new one Empty
PostSubject: Yep, another new one   Yep, another new one Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Hi everyone. I am new to Magic and new to MTGO and started playing Pauper since it's impossible to play against std decks and learn the game (besides not wanting to spend a gazillion dollars). Yes, getting crushed on turn 3 in std doesn't allow me to really see what's going on. So I am only 3 weeks in but have had a few great mentors that I found (or they found me) to help me learn the standard pauper cards and deck building strategies.

Anyway I was pointed here by Wildman (thank you good sir) so I can find more players to play with. So I hope you will accept me and play a few games with me when you see me online. My MTGO name is the same as here, SardofKC, but you can call me Sard. I'm pretty much only playing standard pauper for now so I have less cards to learn.

Oh, and I still may have questions in game when you play cards or abilities I haven't seen yet.

Thanks for having me.

Sard Smile
Back to top Go down

Yep, another new one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Common Sense :: The Clan Hall :: New Members-
Jump to: