Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Where are you, guys?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Moto
Wizard

Where are you, guys? Empty
PostSubject: Where are you, guys?   Where are you, guys? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:58 am

Hi all. It seems that the recent week has a bit a slow for our clan. I haven't really seen any of you for a while, except for the few usual suspects Smile What can we do to change this? We've started the new league, which should help, but maybe you all have other stuff to do, which of course is perfectly alright (although a bit strange Smile ) Please feel free to challenge me when and if you see me online, and let's try to use our chatroom /join common sense. See you online, I hope.
Morten
Back to top Go down
wildman4420
Captain
Captain
wildman4420

PostSubject: Re: Where are you, guys?   Where are you, guys? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:40 am

Yeah I have noticed that myself Crying or Very sad I can't explain it either and i don't honestly know what we can do about it some of our clanmates who were online several times a day in the past haven't been seen for many days Sad
Back to top Go down
Mooncalf
Master Sorcerer
Mooncalf

PostSubject: Re: Where are you, guys?   Where are you, guys? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:33 pm

I've been away for a while. Will try to log in soon ! Smile
Back to top Go down
timmyhill

PostSubject: Re: Where are you, guys?   Where are you, guys? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:54 am

the summer is coming to an end here pretty soon so once its not so nice to be outside for long periods of time i should be online a lot more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.inventivewoodworks.com
Mr Moto
Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Where are you, guys?   Where are you, guys? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:33 pm

Sounds good. Looking forward to some games. Have already had the first leaguegames with Izzetguildmage. CU online.
Morten
Back to top Go down
Mooncalf
Master Sorcerer
Mooncalf

PostSubject: Re: Where are you, guys?   Where are you, guys? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:18 am

i'm back from work/vacation/family visits, updating my client now!

looking for games

and oh oh masters edition II is released !

see you all soon
Back to top Go down
timmyhill

PostSubject: Re: Where are you, guys?   Where are you, guys? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:31 am

lol theres some nice things in there, all the old dual lands plus imperial seal, necropotence, elvish spirit guide. ooohhh and MANA CRYPT. of course its been less then a week and thier all pricey just the lands alone are close to 30 bucks each.
Back to top Go down
http://www.inventivewoodworks.com
Mooncalf
Master Sorcerer
Mooncalf

PostSubject: Re: Where are you, guys?   Where are you, guys? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:47 am

those are actually the cards i once played with irl. i quit playing irl magic during alliances.

its pretty strange though that almost every common in MEDII sucks. i havent found a single one which to add to my pps deck and other other classic deck for that matter.

but oh well still alot of MED to come in the coming years i guess. still love seeing the old pictures again.

edit. found some med2 to add to my pps deck, challenge me to find out which hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are you, guys?   Where are you, guys? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are you, guys?
Page 1 of 1