Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

League Round 2.6 100 singleton - ended

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JMason
Admin
Admin

League Round 2.6 100 singleton - ended Empty
PostSubject: League Round 2.6 100 singleton - ended   League Round 2.6 100 singleton - ended Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:27 pm

Common Sense League Season 2.6 100 card singleton

This round will be 100 card singleton format

The round starts September 17th 2009 and will end on October 31st.

Each player can play up to 20 matches for the length of the round. Players can only play each other twice. Matches should be setup as best 2/3 and set for an unlimited time90 minutes. Please make sure your deck only uses commons. Results can be reported to Wildman4420, Timmyhill or JMason either in game or here in a pm, or you can post to the results thread where a forum admin will find it. Please report results as follows: "Winning player name games won - games lost losing player name", e.g. timmyhill 2-1 wildman4420

Cards allowed: Any card available under the Pauper format filter on mtgo. All cards except basic lands are restricted to one copy.
Banlist: normal 100 card singleton ban list (no pauper cards are banned).

There is no compulsory fee to play. You are strongly encouraged to donate at least one mtgo event ticket so that there is a prize fund to fight for. (Donations to the same people as listed in the reporting of results to )

Prizes will be awarded as follows.
Finishing pos. Payout
1st 50% of prize fund
2nd 25% of prize fund
3rd 15% of prize fund
4th 5% of prize fund
5th 5% of prize fund

Last edited by JMason on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mooncalf
Master Sorcerer
Mooncalf

PostSubject: Re: League Round 2.6 100 singleton - ended   League Round 2.6 100 singleton - ended Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:37 pm

so we have 21 days left... i tried to trick andymc into joining but no luck

i suggest we increase max games vs each other from 2 to 3

what do you guys think?, i'd love some more games... 21 days is also still enough for new players to get their matches in, maybe we can lure them in somehow
Back to top Go down
JMason
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: League Round 2.6 100 singleton - ended   League Round 2.6 100 singleton - ended Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:09 am

I'd be really happy to recruit some more players, so if you can manage to get any to join then great.

I'm not in favour of opening up more games to existing players, to my mind that enforces the barrier to late joining players. If we do raise the max games then I think we should only do that after we've exhausted all efforts to get more players.
Back to top Go down
andymc1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: League Round 2.6 100 singleton - ended   League Round 2.6 100 singleton - ended Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:12 am

I'll join the next league. I've been finding myself lured back to magic a little more lately so instead of playing friendlies i may as well help bump up the numbers and start playing league games instead. When are we due to start nominating formats?? Smile

EDIT - I see it's already begun in league discussion section *slaps head* duh.
Back to top Go down
https://commonsense.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League Round 2.6 100 singleton - ended   League Round 2.6 100 singleton - ended Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League Round 2.6 100 singleton - ended
Page 1 of 1