Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Section 2 captain found

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andymc1
Admin
Admin

Section 2 captain found Empty
PostSubject: Section 2 captain found   Section 2 captain found Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:13 am

We're almost at our limit of 50 members for our first section so if we want to expand some more we need someone to take control of the second section - Common Sense II

At the moment I have an account keeping hold of that section for when we need it so once we decide on a new captain they can move straight in.

There are a handful of players still left in there so the new captain's first attentions might be to work out which of them are still active, and boot the ones that arn't. Then recruit new members at their own pace. I'll help with the recruiting too. Your other duties will be to help record league games and ensure that any new recruits register on this forum.

To be captain you must be online fairly often. You must also have been a member of the clan for a while and have taken part in clan discussion and activities in the past. If you'd like to apply for this reply to this thread or speak to me online. I'll be discussing any applications with my second in command (wildman).

cheers
andy
Back to top Go down
https://commonsense.forum.st

Section 2 captain found
Page 1 of 1