Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

goblin charbelcher

Go down 
AuthorMessage
timmyhill

goblin charbelcher Empty
PostSubject: goblin charbelcher   goblin charbelcher Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:38 am

so i've been playing magic forever and i have a vintage 2 land goblin charbelcher deck that i would very much like to make on mtgo but i'm just not sure of the build so i was hopeing some one here might have some suggestions. and i know the deck isnt any wheres close to being a pauper deck but i think its good to know the rare cards as well

the orginal deck
creatures
4x tinder wall
4x elvish spirit guide
4x simian spirit guide
4x goblin welder
1x meddling mage
1x darksteel colossus

spells
4x land grant
4x dark ritual
1x tinker
1x gifts ungiven
1x ancestral recall
1x entomb
1x demonic tutor
1x yawgmonth's will
1x channel
1x necropotence
1x vampiric tutor

artifacts
4x chromatic sphere
4x sensei's divining top
3x goblin charbelcher
2x pithing needle
1x black lotus << only card i dont acually own
1x mox jet
1x mox ruby
1x mox emerald
1x mox sapphire
1x mox peral
1x mana crypt
1x sol ring
1x lotus petal
1x lion's eye diamond
1x mana vault
1x chrome mox

lands
1x bayou
1x taiga

the new deck

creatures
4x tinder wall
4x elivsh spirit guide
4x simian spirit guide
2x meddling mage
1x darksteel colossus

spells
4x dark ritual
4x seething song
4x fabricate
1x gifts ungiven
1x vampiric tutor
1x imperial seal
1x enlightened tutor
1x berserk
1x necropotence

artifacts
4x chromatic sphere
4x sensei's divining top
4x goblin charbelcher
4x chrome mox
4x lotus bloom
2x pithing needle
1x lion's eye diamond
1x mana crypt

lands
1x tundra
1x taiga
1x underground sea

the creature base stays pretty much the same excpet for the goblin welders which means entombed had to come out as well. one the plus side i get 4 fabricates for the 1 tinker all tho tinker is still much better, it also loses the channel which can make for a very easy turn one kill even with out any of moxen in hand. which brings up the biggest change to the deck, all the moxen are out and many of the other good mana artifacts only thing left is pretty much the chrome mox and the mana crypt, i've never played with lotus bloom so i'm not sure how well it works.

over all the most valuable card in the vintage deck is land grant, with only 2 lands in the deck all you need is to draw one opening hand and you can play anything in the deck. i'm hopeing for it to be released on mtgo soon in either the masters edtions or maybe as a mercadian masquse reprint. well any suggestions will be welcomed, the deck will cost around $350.00 to build if anyones up for it, all tho i'm sure if you shopped around you could find them much cheaper, the most expenive card is vampiric tutor at around $35 and then the meddling mage at about 30.00
Back to top Go down
http://www.inventivewoodworks.com

goblin charbelcher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Common Sense :: The Clan Hall :: The Oubliette :: Deck & Format Discussions :: Classic-
Jump to: