Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Games Descriptions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tstauffer
Wizard

Games Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Games Descriptions   Games Descriptions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:25 pm

Players joining a game with non-Pauper decks when the game description clearly stated Pauper, is a massive problem, as I'm sure all of you know. I for one am tired of it. I posted on the MTGO board a request that Pauper have its own room. There are Pauper events every day and even twice a day, yet we have to use the Anything Goes room for these events. If we had our own game room, it would eliminate (hopefully), the problem of ignorant or blind players. Most of them are nice and apologize. Most of the time I just don't say anything. But something needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonistauffer.com
Mooncalf
Master Sorcerer
Mooncalf

Games Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Descriptions   Games Descriptions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:56 am

You're absolutely right.

I posted on the general forums about this as wel some time agol. I proposed a "common only" option, like the "allow watchers" in the game creation window.

I wouldn't count on WOTC doing something like this any time soon though, seeing how long they take fixing V3, its still full of bugs.

But that aside i totally agree. Best way at the moment to find opponents is in the PDC chat channel (/join pdc).
Back to top Go down
Mr Moto
Wizard

Games Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Descriptions   Games Descriptions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:12 pm

I agree with both of you. It happens quite frequently. Considering the amount of bugged games and the layout of the forum I'm not surprised that some people miss the descriptions sometimes. /join pdc is a good option, except for the fact that it's hard to get anyone to answer you when you ask in the forum. I have to admit that it's hard to notice when someone writes in the forum - the headline turns slightly red - that's all. Would be nice with a clearer notice, unless you have to have the window open all the time - which I usually dont when I'm playing...Oh well, can't have it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Games Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Descriptions   Games Descriptions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games Descriptions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Common Sense :: The Clan Hall :: General-
Jump to: