Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Jimma_Jimma application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimma_Jimma
Apprentice Wizard

Jimma_Jimma application Empty
PostSubject: Jimma_Jimma application   Jimma_Jimma application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Hi everyone,

I'd like to give the clan a shot. I'll play just about any form of pauper there is, and would like to participate in some of your tournaments. I'm working on a nice collection of cards and have a variety of decks I'd like to play test.

Please let me know if there's anything else I should do! Thanks a lot,

Jimma_Jimma (this is also my in game name)
Back to top Go down
Jimma_Jimma
Apprentice Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Jimma_Jimma application   Jimma_Jimma application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Also, I see a former member of the clan was called Jimmus. Just want to point it out that I am not him/her, even though our names are very similar.
Back to top Go down
ChrisMH77
Master Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Jimma_Jimma application   Jimma_Jimma application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Hello Jimma_Jimma. I sent an invitation to you and you can accept it next time you are online. Welcome to the clan!
Back to top Go down
JMason
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jimma_Jimma application   Jimma_Jimma application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:48 am

Hi there and welcome. Jimmus is still a current member, but he seems to only pop up between November and January. I guess he's a busy guy ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jimma_Jimma application   Jimma_Jimma application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jimma_Jimma application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Common Sense :: The Clan Hall :: New Members-
Jump to: