Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

The fenixink has landed...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fenixink
Apprentice Wizard

The fenixink has landed... Empty
PostSubject: The fenixink has landed...   The fenixink has landed... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:57 pm

My name is Cody. I played magic casually till Darksteel and then moved on to another game, in which I placed between 1st and 3rd in state 3 years in a row. Unfortunately that game has died due to poor choices by it's creators. I joined MTGO just recently and decided to play Pauper to begin with because it seems to be the least "I spent all my money on cards so I could win" format of them all. My goal is definitely to play profitably enough to support playing (i.e. doing well enough in events to keep playing in more events) the game. I decided to look for a clan to collaborate with via playstesting and found common sense. I'm also very interested in playing in the clan league if I'm made a member.

MTGO Username: fenixink
Back to top Go down
JMason
Admin
Admin

The fenixink has landed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fenixink has landed...   The fenixink has landed... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:21 am

Hello and welcome. I hope you find what you're looking for in the clan. If it's LotR or ST2E you used to play then I can reminisce about old times with you. If its Vs then not so much, I hated that game ;-)
Back to top Go down

The fenixink has landed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Common Sense :: The Clan Hall :: New Members-
Jump to: