Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Hi everybody

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
burntclone
Apprentice Wizard

Hi everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hi everybody   Hi everybody Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Hey everybody,

I just started picking up MTGO again after a bit of a hiatus for the past few years. I really enjoy playing the pauper format due to the wealth of cards for a budget conscious player. I met and played InsanePete online in by chance of playing a game under the pauper format.

He held back for my sake since it was the 1st game in a few years with a untested deck. Thankfully he also pointed me to a few great resources to improve on the deck that I was playing and suggested that I seek out the clan Common Sense.

I hope to get a hand in playing some of the Pauper tournaments. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JMason
Admin
Admin

Hi everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   Hi everybody Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:46 am

Hi there. You're very welcome. The league info centre should answer any questions you have, but you can ask me anything online. I hope to be playing you when the 2011 league season kicks off.
Back to top Go down
Jimmus
Master Wizard
Jimmus

Hi everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   Hi everybody Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:55 am

burntclone wrote:

I really enjoy playing the pauper format due to the wealth of cards for a budget conscious player.

Hey, I totally agree who cares for $500 decks when you can build a mean nasty Esper control deck for $3.50 or buy 200 commons for 1 tix SmileSmile

Now that Pauper is officially recognised we are getting more and more wizard run events and new juicy cards Smile

Hope you continue to enjoy this format for a long time to come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jimeyre.info
Sponsored content

Hi everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   Hi everybody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Common Sense :: The Clan Hall :: New Members-
Jump to: