Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Scars of Mirrodin release

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zoomzilla
Young Wizard

Scars of Mirrodin release Empty
PostSubject: Scars of Mirrodin release   Scars of Mirrodin release Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:37 pm

In a few weeks, shortly after SOM is released online, I will be getting a complete commons play set and would like to do some drafting on Fablex's pauper draft tool. It looks like he still updates it when the new releases come out but I don't know how soon. Also I'd be interested in playing some SOM only decks as a way to get to know the cards a little better. I don't know how many other people buy commons play sets or at least enough to put together decks or draft, but if you're interested let me know and we can do some Winston drafts or put together some decks.
Back to top Go down
ChrisMH77
Master Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Scars of Mirrodin release   Scars of Mirrodin release Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:45 pm

Hey zoom, I already got my playset of Scars commons so I am up to trying out som Scars only decks if you want to.
Back to top Go down
victorBike
Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Scars of Mirrodin release   Scars of Mirrodin release Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:25 am

Where do you buy an entire playset of commons of a expansion? And how much it cost? Because, i dont think that you get so quickly drafting, not?
Back to top Go down
ChrisMH77
Master Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Scars of Mirrodin release   Scars of Mirrodin release Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:19 am

I bought mine off of ebay. I am inpatient so I ended up paying more then if I would have waited a couple weeks to get it. I paid 15.50 for the play set.
Back to top Go down
zoomzilla
Young Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Scars of Mirrodin release   Scars of Mirrodin release Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Same here, ebay is the way to go. Paid the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scars of Mirrodin release   Scars of Mirrodin release Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scars of Mirrodin release
Page 1 of 1