Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Hey Guys and Gals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuty
Apprentice Wizard
Zuty

Hey Guys and Gals Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys and Gals   Hey Guys and Gals Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:11 pm

Hey everyone,

My name's Zuty and I'd like to join Common Sense. I am still new to MTGO and Paupers, but I think joining a clan/league/guild/organization would help motivate me to play more.

~Zuty
Back to top Go down
NecroSavant543
Master Wizard

Hey Guys and Gals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals   Hey Guys and Gals Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:11 pm

Welcome to CommonSense. We like having new members, but regarding your behavior on the PDC forums I know I'm skeptical about you joining. Please try to not replicate that here, and I hope you enjoy the clan.
Back to top Go down
JMason
Admin
Admin

Hey Guys and Gals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals   Hey Guys and Gals Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:03 am

Welcome to the community. I do recognise that some of the 'personalities' on pdc can appear confrontational, but I will second what Necro has said, and I won't tolerate any profanity on this forum.

Last edited by JMason on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zuty
Apprentice Wizard
Zuty

Hey Guys and Gals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals   Hey Guys and Gals Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:42 pm

Oh trust me, I won't let that happen again. That's not an apology to anyone who caused me trouble on PDC, but I do hope no one will cause me trouble here.

They leave me alone and I will leave them alone. I'm a very nice and kind person, but the messages I was receiving and the responses to my posts offended me and those people were calling me all sorts of names, so I stood up for myself and if you think that's wrong than we might have a problem.

But I assure you, I am not looking for trouble. I am looking for a place to talk Magic and to have fun.

~Zuty
Back to top Go down
wildman4420
Captain
Captain
wildman4420

Hey Guys and Gals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals   Hey Guys and Gals Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:08 pm

In which case welcome i have posted you an invitation to the clan so when you are next online it should be waiting there for you. Very Happy .
Regards
Harry
Back to top Go down
Lenney
Young Wizard

Hey Guys and Gals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals   Hey Guys and Gals Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Welcome Aboard Zuty!!!
Back to top Go down
Zuty
Apprentice Wizard
Zuty

Hey Guys and Gals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals   Hey Guys and Gals Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:33 pm

Thanks guys Very Happy

I look forward to talking, learning, and playing Paupers with you guys ^_^

~Zuty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Guys and Gals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys and Gals   Hey Guys and Gals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys and Gals
Page 1 of 1