Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Hello, all. Sign me up! :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mwkelley
Young Wizard

Hello, all. Sign me up! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello, all. Sign me up! :)   Hello, all. Sign me up! :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Hey there, I'm Mike. mwkelley on MTGO.

For the past month or two I've been playing in the weeknight PDC events on MTGO and hanging out in the PDCMagic forums, but I've been having a tough time finding pick-up games between tournaments. One of your members, NecroSavant, suggested I hop over here and ask to join your clan. Sounds good to me! Very Happy

I live on the U.S. West Coast (n.w. Washington State, specifically), so I'm on Pacific Time. My fave Pauper formats are Standard and Extended, but I'm lookin' forward to the rotating-format AltPDC tourney that Necro is now hosting on Mondays.

I'm not a great player, skill-wise, but I'm always looking for a friendly match. Please add me to your clan.
Back to top Go down
wildman4420
Captain
Captain
wildman4420

PostSubject: Re: Hello, all. Sign me up! :)   Hello, all. Sign me up! :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:26 pm

Hi Mike by now you should have gotten your invitation to commonsense so welcome Very Happy . I hope you enjoy your clan membership maybe playing in our next clan run league will enable you to play more matchs Very Happy . Anyway look me up online if you ever feel like a fun game.
regards
Harry
Back to top Go down
mwkelley
Young Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Hello, all. Sign me up! :)   Hello, all. Sign me up! :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Hey, thanks. I'm in the process of moving into a new house, so that's kept me tied up over the past week or two. (not to mention a brutal head-cold over the last couple days... blah). But I've logged on to accept the invite & officially join the clan.

I think I'll be registering for the league and diving into the fray soon. I hope you guys aren't completely sick of seeing MBC & Goblins... those are the only two decent Classic decks I have at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, all. Sign me up! :)   Hello, all. Sign me up! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, all. Sign me up! :)
Page 1 of 1