Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Looking to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maliciou

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:16 pm

Hello, I was directed to these forums in order to join the clan.

I recently came back to mtgo from a couple months break and I've never been in a clan on mtgo and I find myself logging in a few times a week just to test out ideas in the tournament practice room and then logging back off due to not knowing another soul online. I am looking for a group of people to play and test with so that mtgo is as fun as the paper version was for me.

I play mostly classic pauper, usually I play in a few of the TPDC tournaments over at pdcmagic.com every season and then completely forget the worlds even exists and miss them lol (same reason I've played in all of like 3 weekend events since last September). I've played in a few peasent events too and really enjoy that format.

Anyway, don't want to make this too long just wanted to say hi. My in game name is Malicious_86 if anyone ever wants to play/talk! Look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top Go down

Looking to join
Page 1 of 1