Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Looking to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bastow
Apprentice Wizard

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:46 pm

Hey there Common Sense!

As the title suggest I'm looking to join your clan, since it looks like you have a lot to offer! I'm especially interested in playing leagues and building up a number of buddies to game with, since simply playing against randoms all the time can be a tad frustrating. I've played Magic for roughly 5 years and MTGO since 2006. I only got into pauper recently and I'm still studying the cardpool. I mostly play classsic. I used to play quite a lot of regular MTGO extended, so that's where the bulk my experience lay. I'm a dedicated, but not entirely hardcore player, I follow the meta closely, read a ton of strategy articles and play quite a bit. With that said, I do have a semi-busy day and other hobbies that need cultivation as well. This is part of the reason for my application, I want my MTGO time to offer me more quality gameplay.

Personal stuff: 23 years old, male, from Århus, Denmark. I'm a law student and I live with my girlfriend. I do karate and play squash and spend a lot of time reading and writing fiction.

My MTGO name is also Bastow.
Back to top Go down
JMason
Admin
Admin

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:11 pm

Hello Bastow. You're very welcome here, and I'll send you an invite next time I'm online. Make sure you don't burn yourself out trying to find time for all those activities you do Wink
Back to top Go down

Looking to join
Page 1 of 1