Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Hello Everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
levmawr
Apprentice Wizard

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:53 pm

I just started playing Magic, VERY recently . . . actually about the same time I signed up for MTGO. Rolling Eyes I find pauper to be a very interesting format and would like to be able to learn from those who have more time under their belts, and to bounce ideas against those very same people.

my name in MTGO is the same as here "levmawr"

Looking forward to a possible invite and playing/discussing/building with you all.

-L
Back to top Go down
Mooncalf
Master Sorcerer
Mooncalf

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:06 am

hi and welcome Smile

yuo can always message me to "bounce ideas"

problem is getting me to shut up again Smile hehe anh i'm glad to help out / talk about magic

cheers
Back to top Go down
JMason
Admin
Admin

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:20 am

Hi levmawr. You are of course welcome to join common sense. Today is a busy day for me so I don't expect to b online until 10pm gmt. If you're not around then I can always send you an offline clan invite (although I do like to chat to recruits when they sign up so that they know where the forum is, to give an invite to the current league, and to direct them to clan members who might share interests etc.
Back to top Go down
levmawr
Apprentice Wizard

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:58 am

Thank you very much for the welcome.

10pm GMT is I think 6pm EST? So i should be on at that time or a little after that time.

Looking forward to everything.

Thanks again Smile

-L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Common Sense :: The Clan Hall :: New Members-