Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Two possible recruits need invites

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amar
Apprentice Wizard

Two possible recruits need invites Empty
PostSubject: Two possible recruits need invites   Two possible recruits need invites Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:06 am

I ran across someone who was thinking of starting a pauper-focused clan. Naturally I told him that a great one already existed! And then a second person spoke up as well.

Their names are:

MakingSmartPlays
moromete

So if you can catch either of them online they'd be good candidates for invite. Hopefully before someone else snags them up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wildman4420
Captain
Captain
wildman4420

PostSubject: Re: Two possible recruits need invites   Two possible recruits need invites Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Thanks for that Amar i have left a message for John and hopefully we should see another 2 names scroolling acroos the welcome banner soon thanks for help in recruiting new members lets hope they enjoy the clan as much as we do . Very Happy And hey everybody lets add new members to your buddy lists ( as commonsense2 members don't show up in the clan window and i would hate to have them lonely Smile
regards
Harry
Back to top Go down
Amar
Apprentice Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Two possible recruits need invites   Two possible recruits need invites Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:09 pm

Thanks Harry. Also a third. Name:

mfmage
Back to top Go down
TolarianScientist
Apprentice Wizard
TolarianScientist

PostSubject: redirected from pdcmagic.com   Two possible recruits need invites Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:14 am

I was looking for a gmt friendly clan, and "wildman4420" redirected me on the clan forum. If possible I'd like to join ^^
my in game name is "Finwe_de_Van"

I like to play classic, I've some decent builds of mono u fish, red deck wins, cogs, RG aggro, deep dog, MGA, grand entrance and a ton of crappy experimental decks. The main reason why I apply is that I'd like to have testing buddies.

Best regards from Tolaria^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.goodgamegarrison.altervista.org
moromete

PostSubject: Re: Two possible recruits need invites   Two possible recruits need invites Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:34 am

Hey,

I decided to join your clan. I mostly play STD pauper because of the fact that the only accessible (time wise) tournament for me is in the STD format (I'm talking about MPDC).
But I'm opened for other formats too I'f I can get games/tournaments.
Well that's it I guess.

cu soon

Moromete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two possible recruits need invites   Two possible recruits need invites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two possible recruits need invites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Common Sense :: The Clan Hall :: New Members-
Jump to: