Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Welcome to the Common Sense clan!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andymc1
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the Common Sense clan! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Common Sense clan!   Welcome to the Common Sense clan! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:06 am

So, wondering what this is all about? Well... in short, this is my attempt at getting PDC magic back on its feet. If you're already into playing PDC magic then you'll know what a fun format it is, if not then let me show you a few things that the world of PDC has to offer.

Firstly, it has the best Magic community out there. There are articals on deckbuilding, tournament walkthroughs, format meta game and much more. Players are also ranked on PDCMagic.com according to how well they do in each event they enter and their decks are listed in Gatherling. There are events for Standard, Future Extended, Classic and Block and they are spread across the week so there is usually an event you can take part in on any given day. Cards are cheap to get hold of and you want to know the best part? Every event is completely free to enter with some terrific prizes on offer!

It wasn't all that long ago that i discovered the world of PDC, and i was just gutted that i hadn't found it sooner as things have gone down hill a little in terms of participants into events since the intoduction of V3. So here's the clan that's going to change that (/me crosses fingers). A united force. A recruiting and indoctrination machine for all things common!

I've tried to set things up on here to encourage members to get involved, and to create forums which don't clash with those on PDCMagic.com. Although we do have some topical discussion forums it is mostly geared towards recruiting and event hosting, as well as some useful links to the PDCMagic.com website and the events on there.

I hope together we can create a powerful player base for PDC on MTGO and have fun doing it!
Back to top Go down
https://commonsense.forum.st

Welcome to the Common Sense clan!
Page 1 of 1