Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Common Sense League Season 2.3 A-Z

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
timmyhill

Common Sense League Season 2.3 A-Z Empty
PostSubject: Common Sense League Season 2.3 A-Z   Common Sense League Season 2.3 A-Z Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:25 pm

This round will start Saturday April 18th.

Each player can play up to 20 matches for the length of the round which will be 4 weeks. Players can only play each other twice. Matches should be setup as best 2/3 and set for an unlimited time. Please make sure your deck only uses commons. The results can be reported to Wildman4420, Andymc1 or myself Timmyhill either in game or here in a pm. Please report results as follows: "I beat player B 2-1"

Round rules:

Your deck must be a min of 60 cards an all cards other then basic lands must have the first letter in the card names be the same.

For example:
If I picked "T" I happen to be pretty partial to it. My deck would have to have all cards that start with the letter "T" excpet the basic lands.

The letters J, K, Q, U, V, and Z will get extra points if they are used. (if one of these letters ends up being too easy please let me know and I will remove it from the list.

To participate you must donate atleast one mtgo event ticket before you start any league matches.

Prizes will be awarded as follows.
Finishing pos. Payout
1st 50% of prize fund
2nd 25% of prize fund
3rd 15% of prized fund
4th 5% of prize fund
5th 5% of prize fund
Back to top Go down
http://www.inventivewoodworks.com
Gromhan
Apprentice Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Common Sense League Season 2.3 A-Z   Common Sense League Season 2.3 A-Z Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Can we use sideboards?
Back to top Go down
timmyhill

PostSubject: Re: Common Sense League Season 2.3 A-Z   Common Sense League Season 2.3 A-Z Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:51 am

sure thing, all decks should a min of 60 cards as well. i always forget to put that in there

oh and i'm thnkin of some extra points if you can match the basic lands to the card names as well, to me the degree of dificulty is this:

Islands, Plains, Forest, moutains, swamps

Does this sound right ?
Back to top Go down
timmyhill

PostSubject: Re: Common Sense League Season 2.3 A-Z   Common Sense League Season 2.3 A-Z Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:07 pm

After much thinking i have decided that if the letters J, K, Q, U, V, and Z are used a player will get a 1 point bounus whether they win the match or not. Secondly if basic lands can match your chosen letter you will get 2 extra points per match, this how ever does not include moutains or swamps. both will only get you 1 extra point.

you can olny get one bounus or the other

*mountains did earn 2 bounus points but it has been decided that matching mountians is too easy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Sense League Season 2.3 A-Z   Common Sense League Season 2.3 A-Z Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1