Common Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Common Sense

Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan Pages
 About Common Sense
 How to Join
 Trophy Hall
League Season 4
Articles
Play Testing
Find play testers and see the play test guantlet here

Smack Talking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JMason
Admin
Admin

Smack Talking Empty
PostSubject: Smack Talking   Smack Talking Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:11 am

Ever win a match you shouldn't have? Ever wished you could see your opponents face?
Last night I'm in the tournament practice room playing with Izzet against a UBw control deck. I scraped game 1 after he foolishly tapped out allowing me to resolve a Clout of Dominus on Wee Dragonauts. In game 2 he has again, carelessly allowed me to resolve Clout on a Mimic, but then when I'm swinging in with lethal he targets his own aven with terror. Then he uses blink, soul manipulation and more Avens to keep gaining more life while swinging at me. With my life nearly gone I rip Kaervek's Torch off the top and tap out for a lethal 10 damage. He has 7 mana, and flashes back Mystical Teachings for Force Spike. Duh. GGS!
Back to top Go down
JMason
Admin
Admin

Smack Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack Talking   Smack Talking Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:00 am

Our own Finwe_de_Van won the classic format EPDC1.3 last night with a mono blue Faeries aggro list (he said it was Fish). Big round of applause please.
Back to top Go down
andymc1
Admin
Admin

Smack Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack Talking   Smack Talking Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:26 am

wooo go Finwe_de_Van
Back to top Go down
https://commonsense.forum.st
Sponsored content

Smack Talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack Talking   Smack Talking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smack Talking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Common Sense :: The Clan Hall :: General-
Jump to: